The city and country you choose for your Ayahuasca retreat is one of the most important decisions you can make. Below are the main benefits of choosing locations in the Mexican Riviera Maya, including Ayahuasca in Tulum, Ayahuasca in Bacalar, Ayahuasca in Playa del Carmen, and Ayahuasca in Cancun:
Benefits of doing Ayahuasca in Mexico
Our locations are situated in the Mayan jungle and a short drive to the beach.
At our jungle locations, guests have access to swim in cenotes, meditate beneath a palm tree. During multi-day retreats, on our rest days, we offer free private transportation to beautiful beaches so you can swim in the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean ocean, enjoy paddleboarding, or simply relax on the beach. The intention of these outings is to offer healthy, nature-based activities while encouraging guests to maintain a degree of solitude.
A couple of additional benefits include quick and affordable flights from the US and Canada. Unlike locations in South America, such as the Amazon, flying into Mexico is significantly less expensive and faster.
Why Choose BluAya?
Here are a few reasons people choose BluAya:
- The BluAya Wellness Program - Our program consists of preparation and integration services to maximize the impact and outcome of the experience.
- Scientific and Spiritual - We merge the best teachings and practices of both worlds, from science and clinical psychology to traditional shamanic and spiritual.
- Secluded & Safe - Our locations are secluded in the jungle, away from public access, quiet, and safe.
- Vetted Shamans - Our Ayahuasca shamans in Mexico come have been practicing for years under direct lineages and bring Ayahuasca directly from the Amazon or Columbia. The quality of our shamans and their medicine been vetted time and time again.
- Careful Screening - We carefully screen each applicant to sure they A) are suited for this type of experience, and B) will not cause issues for others.
- High-Degree of Personal Attention - Each guest is treated with personal attention and care.
BluAya's activities for personal growth and healing:
- Temazcal (Sweat Lodge)
- Yoga & Guided Meditation
- CBT Therapy
- Plant Medicine Ceremonies (Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, Kambo)
- Cenotes & Beaches (Relaxing, Swimming, Paddleboarding.
Prices & Schedule
We currently offer include single night Ayahuasca ceremonies. More intensive multi-day retreats will be announced in the near future. Request our pricing and schedule here and you can also join the waiting list to be notified first when our multi-day retreats open for applications.